Our people are our greatest asset
We believe in the importance of nurturing a culture where each team member can use their talents and expertise to serve others in the pursuit of excellent environments. If you are interested in joining our team, please review the following positions and email your resume along with representation of your work.
Design Architect/Design Intern
- 3-7 years of professional experience
- MArch educational degree strongly preferred
- Architectural license or in the process of pursuing licensure
- Ability to deliver the mission of AMDG
- Strong architectural design skills coupled with professional design experience
- A desire to develop work that has techinical and design coherence
- Proficiency in Revit/ Sketchup are strongly preferred
- Ability to work well with clients, consultants, and AMDG team members
- Strong communicator – good people skills
- Team player – collaborator
- Desire to learn and grow
If you are interested in this position, send an email to Brenda with your resume attached.
Senior Project Manager
- 10-15 years of professional experience
- MArch education degree
- Architectural license strongly preferred
- Experience and proven aptitude in project budgeting, project scheduling, writing contracts/ proposals and setting fee.
- Strong planning, organizational and management skills, for leading and coordinating internal and external team members on multiple projects.
- Significant client experience
- Ability to deliver the mission of AMDG and a desire to learn and grow
- Strong communicator and team player/collaborative attitude
If you are interested this position, send an email to Brenda with your resume attached.