Our people are our greatest asset
We believe in the importance of nurturing a culture where each team member can use their talents and expertise to serve others in the pursuit of excellent environments. If you are interested in joining our team, please review the following positions and email your resume along with representation of your work.
- 5-10 years of professional interior design experience in a variety of commercial project types including education, office, and/or medical.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design from a CIDA accredited program.
- NCIDQ certification strongly preferred.
Skills and Experience
- Strong space planning skills and significant commercial project experience
- High functioning in Revit and SketchUp.
- Experience selecting, specifying, and bidding contract furniture
- Experience selecting, specifying, and documenting interior finishes
- Strong visual presentation skills.
- Experience performing construction administration services including review of interior finish submittals, attending site visits, and creating punch lists
- Ability to work well with clients, consultants, and AMDG team members on multiple projects.
- Strong communicator, good people skills.
- Collaborative attitude, team player.
- Desire to continue to learn and grow in aptitude and experience while mentoring other team members as well.
- Ability to deliver the mission of AMDG
If you are interested in joining our team, please send resumes, references, links to portfolio, and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance & Administration Manager (Part-Time)
Would you like to have a significant role in a smaller business while working closely with the firm’s leaders? We offer that, great culture, best technology, and more! AMDG Architects believes in the importance of nurturing a culture where each team member can use their talents and expertise to serve others in the pursuit of excellent environments. We are looking for an experienced Finance & Administration Manager to lead the financial and administrative operations of the firm.
Responsibilities & Essential Duties – What will you do?
- Effectively manage finance and accounting operations and related functions
- Work closely with management to set and prepare budgets, monitor spending, and analyze cash flow
- Prepare financial statements, invoices, bank reconciliation, and employee utilization reports in a timely manner
- Oversee accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll processing
- Ensure accuracy of monthly and annual financial reporting and tax filing activities
- Handle human resource administration, benefits enrollment, and maintenance of personnel records
- Provide operational support to the President, assisting him with corporate matters and special projects
Qualifications – What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or related field
- Solid experience in financial management and reporting, budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and business administration
- Proven leadership experience including significant exposure to senior level of management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and accounting software
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A creative mind with an ability to discover new ways to do the job, solve problems, and suggest improvements
Why should you apply?
- Excellent pay
- Competitive benefits package
- Bonus potential
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume, references, links to portfolio, and compensation requirements to email@example.com
- 5-10 years of relative work experience preferred
- Master of Architecture professional degree
- Registered Architect preferred
Skills and Experience
- Strong technical and design architectural skills and significant project experience
- Ability to plan and manage a comprehensive set of construction documents, including coordination of consultant work is a plus.
- Technical ability in executing details in coherence to design intent
- High functioning in Revit / working experience in SketchUp / specification preparation (SpecLink)
- Experience in the field during construction administration
- Strong communicator and team player / collaborative attitude
- Ability to work well with clients, consultants, and AMDG team members on multiple projects
- Ability to deliver the mission of AMDG and a strong desire to learn and grow.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume, references, and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org